Search the forum,

Discuss Fixing 10mm Marmox Boards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

siremastimus

After reading through the forum have bought some 10mm Marmox Backer Boards, plastic Marmox washers, Marmox sealant and Mapei Keraquick to fix with.

I understand I also have to secure with screws and raw plugs. Can anyone recommend the best type of screw to avoid rust etc?

When fixing the boards do I dot and dab with the adhesive and fix, let dry and then screw or as I think I have read elsewhere should I fix the screws whilst the adhesive is still wet and fix the screws actually through the dots on the board or just space our at regular interavals (board is 1200 x 600)? Thanks

Reply to Fixing 10mm Marmox Boards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.