Search the forum,

Discuss Fired Earth Limestone Grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Which coloured silicone is a close match for the above grout?
My customer has provided the grout but not the silicone.(From recollection,I don't think FE do a coloured matching silicone)
Or........I ditch the FE grout and get another brand??

S

Spud

I think norcross make the fired earth adhesive and grout wrighty , give their help line a ring

O

On one

Thanks Gary.
I was a bit sceptical.......but,just had a look at Norcross's website and they do do a Limestone silicone.
Not to say it's the same colour,but I will give them a ring see what they say.

O

On one

The easy part.......finding out that Norcros do manufacture FE's adhesive, grout and silicone.
The hard part.......finding a stockist with a tube of Limestone silicone!

O

On one

Yeah,I just looked them up before posting.
Having an item for sale is not the same as having it in stock to sell though.(past experience)
I will give them a call tomorrow to check availability and hopefully purchase over the phone as I don't do Paypal

Reply to Fired Earth Limestone Grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen