Discuss Extra Large format tiles.. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr.tile

Bathroom tiles 3000x1200mm floor and wall.
What tools do you reccomend?
Any install tips is much appreciated..

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
I had 600x300 everyone covered in plastic that would not come off ! Did floor 5mts and Effed off. 14 mts to go

Reply to Extra Large format tiles.. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Manufacturer specified 3mm bed for these large format (2.4x1.2m) tiles, and that's what the...
Replies
Views
Looking to lay large format (900x900mm) thin (5.5mm) porcelain floor tiles onto a sand and...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
I'm Looking For This Tile Todagres Aral Beige Pulido
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay