Search the forum,

Discuss Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Poltergeists, ghosts all the same, invented by the human brain, an explanation for everything.

I will do that Job for you Mark, on my own at 3 in the morning if you like.
No worries.

:8:

Ok..

Tell me how an electric kettle boils....even when it isn't plugged in..?

P

paulyoung666

Does this include poltergeists..?

I can tell you some stuff that no one can explain..

... so can i , i used to work down Seal Sands , a few of the local lads will know where i mean , i was working nightshift and went for my bait , i finished my meal and put my plate to be washed in the kitchen on the worktop , no one went in or out of that kitchen yet the plate ended up on the floor smashed :yikes:

D

diamondtiling

... so can i , i used to work down Seal Sands , a few of the local lads will know where i mean , i was working nightshift and went for my bait , i finished my meal and put my plate to be washed in the kitchen on the worktop , no one went in or out of that kitchen yet the plate ended up on the floor smashed :yikes:

Slippery surface? The table was on the pee? its always a plate or a flying cup.

:lol:

A

Aston

There is no spirit world and no afterlife, only the here and now. live every day like it might be your last, you only get one chance.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

if you can prove that, i'll accept that :thumbsup: but seeing that you cant, i'll continue to believe that your energy does take on a new entity...energy cant be destroyed, only reformed....:thumbsup:

i say this, give me 2 people,,,,both have all the money in the world, all the health in the world, all the success in the world.....one believes in another leve/lifel, the other believes this is all there is

question....who i the more fulfilled????

so what i am saying is, why not believe there is a better place, for all we know there might and you'll end up being alot happier with your life in general.....works for me and costs me nothing.

i think with a free mind always...

D

diamondtiling

Ok..

Tell me how an electric kettle boils....even when it isn't plugged in..?

Quite simply Dave, it cant.

No "force" could boil water, its a kettle and someone found it to be full of boiling with the lead out, so the lead was removed after it had boiled.

:thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

if you can prove that, i'll accept that :thumbsup: but seeing that you cant, i'll continue to believe that your energy does take on a new entity...energy cant be destroyed, only reformed....:thumbsup:

i say this, give me 2 people,,,,both have all the money in the world, all the health in the world, all the success in the world.....one believes in another leve/lifel, the other believes this is all there is

question....who i the more fulfilled????

so what i am saying is, why not believe there is a better place, for all we know there might and you'll end up being alot happier with your life in general.....works for me and costs me nothing.

i think with a free mind always...

Sorry Ed I could never ever go down that road mate, its an easy way of accepting things but not for me. There are over 10,000 man made Gods in this world, all the inventions of people with power

:thumbsup:

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
I didn't believe in anything like this till Sunday last week, I was working in a big 3 story Victorian house which was empty apart from me. I was cutting some tiles down in the garage when I heard a cough, thinking it was the lad I was working for I shouted up to let him know I was in the garage... No reply, so I went up to the kitchen (where I was working) and there was nobody there, I checked outside to see if the car was there and it wasn't :yikes:

Anyway I thought I must just be hearing things so I went back down to continue working, as I was measuring up a few cuts the room went freezing cold and I felt like someone was next to me :yikes:

I have never had that feeling before and it really got to me.

I'm working in the same house again next week :mad2:

boo he,s behind you:yikes:

Reply to Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen