Search the forum,

Discuss Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

murf

There is no spirit world and no afterlife, only the here and now. live every day like it might be your last, you only get one chance.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

p.s im not trying to convince you of anything diamond...just saying how it is...what happened to me...im guessing though that u like things totally explained before you will except them...which is a good way to be i suppose...i could tell u that i believe that when your dead your dead...but what would that matter!...all im concerned about at this moment in time is where im going to buy a 10ftx10ft shed:lol::thumbsup:

Read anything by Richard Dawkins, the guys a genius, the God delusion is superb writing.
Whats your name fipple? Please dont say Fipple Smith.

:oops:

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
im with diamond on this , if i see it i will believe it, my wife is convinced our house is haunted ,because her grandad died init , what ever load of tosh

M

mikethetile

im with diamond on this , if i see it i will believe it, my wife is convinced our house is haunted ,because her grandad died init , what ever load of tosh
dont you let her grandad hear you say that or there will be allsorts happening:lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of it is human comfort when it comes down to relatives and whatnot. It's nice to believe that part of them didn't pass away and is still with you. The reality is, they fully passed away and the mind, nor 'spirit' (still the mind IMO) exists after life.

Life is just that, and when there isn't life, I believe there isn't anything but worm feed.

U

united

I didn't believe in anything like this till Sunday last week, I was working in a big 3 story Victorian house which was empty apart from me. I was cutting some tiles down in the garage when I heard a cough, thinking it was the lad I was working for I shouted up to let him know I was in the garage... No reply, so I went up to the kitchen (where I was working) and there was nobody there, I checked outside to see if the car was there and it wasn't :yikes:

Anyway I thought I must just be hearing things so I went back down to continue working, as I was measuring up a few cuts the room went freezing cold and I felt like someone was next to me :yikes:

I have never had that feeling before and it really got to me.

I'm working in the same house again next week :mad2:

D

diamondtiling

Does this include poltergeists..?

I can tell you some stuff that no one can explain..

Poltergeists, ghosts all the same, invented by the human brain, an explanation for everything.

I will do that Job for you Mark, on my own at 3 in the morning if you like.
No worries.

:8:

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I don't believe in anything made up by man; ghosts, santa claus, god etc...

D

diamondtiling

I didn't believe in anything like this till Sunday last week, I was working in a big 3 story Victorian house which was empty apart from me. I was cutting some tiles down in the garage when I heard a cough, thinking it was the lad I was working for I shouted up to let him know I was in the garage... No reply, so I went up to the kitchen (where I was working) and there was nobody there, I checked outside to see if the car was there and it wasn't :yikes:

Anyway I thought I must just be hearing things so I went back down to continue working, as I was measuring up a few cuts the room went freezing cold and I felt like someone was next to me :yikes:

I have never had that feeling before and it really got to me.

I'm working in the same house again next week :mad2:

<-----------Mark. :lol:

Reply to Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen