Search the forum,

Discuss Ebay- Husqvarna TR730 R bridge cutter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ebay isn't the cheap place to buy that is use to be. Sure you can still get bargains on there but you can also pay over the top. A lot of people assume if it's on there it's cheap and don't shop around. I bought an air stapler once locally, used it and found it to be naff. I stuck it on ebay and sold it for £20 more than I'd paid for it!

G

Gazzer

Ebay isn't the cheap place to buy that is use to be. Sure you can still get bargains on there but you can also pay over the top. A lot of people assume if it's on there it's cheap and don't shop around. I bought an air stapler once locally, used it and found it to be naff. I stuck it on ebay and sold it for £20 more than I'd paid for it!

Spot on there mate.

C

Concrete guy

eBay costs a lot more for sellers than it used to. For non volume sellers the fee structure will be 10% of final sale price.

So for electrical items that sometimes have very tight margins it's no longer a viable place to sell.

Of course as your volumes increase the final value fee decreases with discounts.

eBay is not longer the bargain hunt it used to be, but it's very large shop window and we sell all over Europe using it, something that would be difficult off our own website.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
its been on for a while whitebeam,at least a month,i nearly bought it,then had a look about and you can buy one brand new in the box cheaper so i didnt bother,they got this in 2008 so its nigh on 5 years old,and they want it picking up,never sell it for that.

W

White Room

its been on for a while whitebeam,at least a month,i nearly bought it,then had a look about and you can buy one brand new in the box cheaper so i didnt bother,they got this in 2008 so its nigh on 5 years old,and they want it picking up,never sell it for that.

Did notice after I posted....

Reply to Ebay- Husqvarna TR730 R bridge cutter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen