Search the forum,

Discuss dunlop in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ric

anyone use or used Dunlop stuff? my local builders merchants are selling it just wondered if its ok or not worth bothering with....thanks....... also how do you get your silicone tools clean if you have left the stuff on them too long without cleaning is there a household product i will find lying around that will do the trick.

thanks again Ric

G

Gazzer

To remove silicone
http://www.NoLinksToThis/prods/5008...ml?cm_re=SEARCHPROMO-_-SILICONE EATER-_-50080
As for Dunlop i havent used it for years and back then i didnt like it.

D

DHTiling

The silicone should just rub or peel off your profile tools.......as for dunlop....????????????

B

Benny

Dunlop is great gear at a good price, made in the same factory as BAL, although not exactly the same still good quality and performance.

C

chille

I had a bad experience with Dunlop about 7 years ago, and have never used it since, might be ok now but once bitten and all that. Bal, Granfix and the likes no problems ever :thumbsup:

H

Holohana

if i could get it local id use it all the time. However I have to pay for the likes of BAL or PCI instead!

F

floydyboy

i have used Dunlop on several jobs and not had any problems with it,
it is good value and has got good grab properties and like stated above it is manufactured by BAL so it must be good gear as ican not see BAL producing rubbish, so it a :thumbsup: for me.

P

pjtiler

Dunlop is great gear at a good price, made in the same factory as BAL, although not exactly the same still good quality and performance.

benny,s spot on give it a try you,ll love it and the price is right

Reply to dunlop in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen