Search the forum,

Discuss Dunlop Flexible Floor & Wall Tile Grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

olly330

Is this stuff any good for a bathroom and shower area, ceramic metro tiles 100x200?
Only asking as its in Selco so would be easy for me to get.

And also, what is the optimal spacer size for these small tiles, im thinking 2mm or 1.5mm is ok?

527732421_01_6.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

You can go 2mm for the joint and the grout is OK from Dunlop ( retail side of Bal I believe). The packet you show is charcoal. Do a test first as it may seep through the tile side and stain the tile - especially if your metro are light coloured ie white/cream etc.

O

olly330

Thanks for that John.
It's definitely white grout that will be used, they are showing the same grout image for all the variations.

I noticed that this stuff isnt anti mould or microban. Is this really necessary in domestic bathrooms with a normal shower above a bath?

If this and mould grout definitely works then I may as well get that

Reply to Dunlop Flexible Floor & Wall Tile Grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen