Search the forum,

Discuss dotting and dabbing will cost you money in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

lol, not been called it for years, but it was (I hope!) cos I used to take my time and try and get it right all the time:lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

In reply to curlycan, I am time served tiler, man and boy, as they say. I once did a job for a guy who told me he was as precision engineer. He proudly told me that he worked to 1 1000th of an inch,(in old money), I told him, Very impressive, but I work till its right.:thumbsup:

C

curlycan

In reply to curlycan, I am time served tiler, man and boy, as they say. I once did a job for a guy who told me he was as precision engineer. He proudly told me that he worked to 1 1000th of an inch,(in old money), I told him, Very impressive, but I work till its right.:thumbsup:

I do have to say even though i've not been in engineering for over 7 years now old habits when measuring die hard and when boxes of tiles sometimes aren't all the same size this frustrates me:mad2: so I take a deep breath count to ten and soldier on untill it's right and looks good.

Reply to dotting and dabbing will cost you money in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen