Currently reading:
Dot & dab plasterboard on tiles .. ?? ..

Discuss Dot & dab plasterboard on tiles .. ?? .. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lmkitchens

Right, I'm going to get shot down asking such a question.

I'm doing 2 bathrooms in a house, the walls are 9.5mm plasterboard paramount walls.

I cannot get the tiles to part company form the plasterboard for love nor money. The bathroom I'm on now I had to part the inner plasterboard off the paramount center, re stud it and re board it.

I'm struggling for time as this is a long winded method taking me over a day for a 2 x 2 room ( trying not to pull the walls to pieces ruining the decor in the rooms attached.

So my thoughts were... Can I dryline over the other bathroom which is half tiled. I have the space to do so.
Would blue grit or bond-it work?

Go one shoot me down :mad::confused::confused::confused::mad:

Reply to Dot & dab plasterboard on tiles .. ?? .. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement