Search the forum,

Discuss Don't forget yr free bag of grout @ CTD when you buy addy. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Valentines day special.........but offer is only on today FRIDAY 13th!!!

Just bought 8 bags of Weber SPF grey @ £15.59 each (each bag has 25% extra free).

Buy 2 bags and get a 5k bag of weber grout free.

So I got 8 bags of addy and 4 bags of grout for £124.72

Not a bad deal I thought.

T

Time's Ran Out

But it's Webber grout! (not my favourite )
It wasn't that long ago they were doing buy 2 get 1 free on adhesive @ under £9.00 a bag.
Just used some Tilemaster adhesive and have to say it wasn't bad at all.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I always go for the special offers. I've gone from Weber to Ardex back to Weber and Mapei in the last year. If they are not on special offer they are silly prices. I try and charge my customers £20 for every 20k bag of addy I use.

I

Ian

I can't get on with Weber grout, tilemaster is the only grout for me. Tis a good deal though.

R

Rookery

I'm not a fan of Weber grout either but free material is free material. My local CTD is doing that deal tomorrow as well. I'm currently buying their BAL RSF for £12.49 plus and its for 25kgs.

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My CTD said only 1 free bag of grout per customer regardless of how many adhesives you buy. Looks like I've been tucked up!!

Reply to Don't forget yr free bag of grout @ CTD when you buy addy. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen