Discuss Don't forget yr free bag of grout @ CTD when you buy addy. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Valentines day special.........but offer is only on today FRIDAY 13th!!!

Just bought 8 bags of Weber SPF grey @ £15.59 each (each bag has 25% extra free).

Buy 2 bags and get a 5k bag of weber grout free.

So I got 8 bags of addy and 4 bags of grout for £124.72

Not a bad deal I thought.

T

Time's Ran Out

But it's Webber grout! (not my favourite )
It wasn't that long ago they were doing buy 2 get 1 free on adhesive @ under £9.00 a bag.
Just used some Tilemaster adhesive and have to say it wasn't bad at all.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I always go for the special offers. I've gone from Weber to Ardex back to Weber and Mapei in the last year. If they are not on special offer they are silly prices. I try and charge my customers £20 for every 20k bag of addy I use.

I

Ian

I can't get on with Weber grout, tilemaster is the only grout for me. Tis a good deal though.

R

Rookery

I'm not a fan of Weber grout either but free material is free material. My local CTD is doing that deal tomorrow as well. I'm currently buying their BAL RSF for £12.49 plus and its for 25kgs.

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My CTD said only 1 free bag of grout per customer regardless of how many adhesives you buy. Looks like I've been tucked up!!

T

Time's Ran Out

My CTD said only 1 free bag of grout per customer regardless of how many adhesives you buy. Looks like I've been tucked up!!
Surely all CTD's should have the same offer!
Perhaps they don't like you.:smilewinkgrin:
Or they heard about the 10 pallets of Tilemaster that went into Reigate.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score

On the advert/email it said subject to stock and it said subject to ts&cs but there are no links to the ts&cs.

I went to Hampton, but they did not have the colours of grout I wanted so they ordered them in on back order.

I've found on numerous occasions that the stores and head office and internet have different prices for goods. I've been overcharged a couple of times in the last year, but have noticed their mistake within a few days.

Another thing that annoys me is when they have a hoodie or Tshirt promo they don't have enough clothing or enough sizes in stock. I came away in the summer with an XXL tshirt. When I put it on I looked like 'Big John Little John'.........after he shrunk back to little John.................remember that?

Reply to Don't forget yr free bag of grout @ CTD when you buy addy. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay