Search the forum,

Discuss Do You Visit Tilers Forums While Waiting For Grout To Dry? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AMC

TF
Reaction score
Wondering how many of you visit the forum while waiting for grout to dry etc? Seems really easy to do now the forum style works on mobiles properly.
Yeah , normally waitin for floors to dry and the phone gets a bashin with a cup of tea in the hand , that's when you know you're on the home stretch

I

Ian

I pop on a couple of times during the day, usually while I'm eating or having a coffee. I'm normally packing the van up while I'm waiting for grout to set.

O

Old Mod

Working in Chelsea at the moment, so have time to come on here whilst on the tube.
Generally have a look whilst having a coffee at work too if I'm the only one on site, or isolated from the rest of the guys.
Stops me feeling lonely! Haha
sad-038.gif

Reply to Do You Visit Tilers Forums While Waiting For Grout To Dry? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen