Search the forum,

Discuss Do you have any Questions about RUBI products in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Raja

Hello Mark absolute pleasure to have you as a member on the tilers forum

I along with many members use rubi products and will no doubt be coming to you for advice all the best mate :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Hi Mark, what about the new Rubi cutter that looks like a Sigma. When is it on the market and how much?

F

Fekin

Might have a question for you someday if I ever decide to go down the Rubi route :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums

F

floydyboy

hi mark, and welcome. i am looking at replacing my dry cutter and i fancy the ts 60 only problem is i have not seen 1 in real life only pictures and reading reviews the does it have support arms for the larger tiles cause i can not see them. the ts 60 does have them. if it does not how does it manage the bigger tiles.

Reply to Do you have any Questions about RUBI products in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen