Search the forum,

Discuss ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

hi all , wheres the best place to but ditra matting from ,can you but by the meter or is it best just to buy a roll :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

You can buy it by the mtr or a roll... it is cheaper to buy by the roll and even cheaper still to buy Dural Ci matting.

P

peckers

Tile flair in exeter has got the best deal on at the mo for a whole roll, im up there end of the week can pick it up for you :smilewinkgrin:

Or tops tiles is the nearest place to us that you can get the dural ci matting,

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TT Tiling

thanks to you both , its for a builder im working for , will chat with him peckers let you know ,he will prob want to buy a roll :thumbsup:

T

TT Tiling

which is the best value for money , better to get all the facts first , have used the ditra from time to time ,all ways worked very well ,no probs , its going down on a upstairs floor in a new build ,so just floor boards , when i used before ,i primed the board then the matting away you go , is this the best way ?:thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have used Ditra and CI, IMO Dural is cheaper and just as good. See Wetdecks.:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

I'v been using plenty of ditra lately,great gear.
i'v started a travertine bathroom where i'v been supplied larsen own type of ditra !!
very good too and seems similar price but the dura seems better value:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Must be a decoupling day today, as I'm fitting Dural Ci under tumbled marble on Monday next week, a first for me as I always seem to end up with Ditra matting to fit which is easy and gives great peace of mind.:thumbsup:

Happy fitting.:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, Hopefully someone can advise as I'm confused when it comes to choosing correct adhesive...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm doing a wetroom and will be using Ditra Heat Duo membrane for the UFH. I looked...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen