Search the forum,

Discuss Ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a possible large job and am wondering where to go for the cheapest supplier of Ditra matting. Hope I'm ok to post this here as not after prices to install simply to buy. I will need to quote for a large job that involves just over 550 sq m of ditra matting in total. I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of a stockist or outlet I can get it from at the lowest possible price. So far seen various prices on the internet around £280 for a 30 sq m roll.

Thanks

Reaction score
As far as i am aware that did include delivery. Spent all afternoon ringing various companies so details are a bit jumbled until i get their emailed quotes but i think so yes.

Haven't tried wetdecs as the developers have insisted on me quoting purely off their plans and finishings schedules where they have stated Ditra. May give it a go though and offer it as an alternative to them.

A

AllurePTS

The direct route is definately worth a try .....just out of interest mate - what job are you doing that you need that much ditra matting ?

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, it is a house that could have a small towns population living in it. Massive open plan rooms. May not get the job yet so just looking for the best prices anywhere for my quote. Spoke to schluter direct but was just pointed me in the direction of retailers despite the amount.

If anybody has an idea on labour rates for the installation over such a large area i would appreciate a pm as something this size is new to me as well!

Reaction score
no would be looking to get together a team of tilers through here really. Spoke to a few i know already but would need a large team i think. Still not definite, someone else may get the job, but need to ensure my maths and figures are correct or i would be snookered!

G

Gazzer

Should this project require the tiling following through then too many fixers could pose problems. If it were seperate areas then , Yes maybe but ...... you would need to make sure each fixer used the same size joints and all fixers were the same standard.

B

Bolter

If it all follows through from one room to another, setting out could take days!

Good luck with the job! Would love pics! :santa_cheesy::gettree:

Reply to Ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen