Search the forum,

Discuss ditra mat in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Quite a few places sell it... CTD being one. well some do as since they went with Genesis a lot more they tend to try to push G-mat and with some of the problems kicking about with that version of the membrane then i would stear clear..

You can of course get the NEW!! dural Ci+ from PHG Wetrooms.. and is a fast delivery as well.. PHG Wetrooms - The Perfect choice for all your wetroom supplies

D

DHTiling

It is IMO but then Ditra has been around a long time and is slightly softer to lay.. not as stiff as dural..

Reply to ditra mat in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen