Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Qualifications in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waynos

Hi Diamond Training Centre,

Ive been interested in doing the full tiling course in your training facility which has just increased to 8 weeks due to the add on courses you have introduced, (looks great by the way!) could you please tell me what qualifiactions i would walk away with after the 8 week course?

Many Thanks

Y

Yorkie

Hi wayne,

We offer the ASET National award in Tiling Skills.

Coupled together with youre course portfolio but more importantly your onsite practical experience this may be used as evidence towards gaining your nvqs should you wish to go down this route.

Also the modules covered on the plastering section are also part of the City & Guilds criteria. We aslo have advaced modules such as Floor screeding as well so should you wish to pursue this avenue as a career or simply wish to be a more fully rounded trade they will also go towards your evidence.

Although we do not offer the City & Guilds plastering quals at present as its a case of the chicken and the egg (can't offer the quals unless you have purpose built facilities) our centre is virtually brand new and has been designed to accommodate all the nessercary setups that will be have to be undertaken in order to achieve it so we are hoping that in the near future after consultations with the relevant bodies we will be able to offer this.
We are currently running 5 Day courses and the more advanced 10 day course where we also teach floor screeding plus we work on more challenging surfaces etc.

I will include a link to a thread at the bottom of the page as this same qusetion was asked a little while ago , you will be able to have a read through. Also there is info regarding the differing quals that are attianable so this will help you make a more informed decision when choosing youre course.

Good luck and if I can help out or answer any more questions feel free to either PM me direct or call the centre and speak to one of my collegues or better still even me personally. (I'm away for a week next week mind)

Heres the link:thumbsup:

http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-nvqs/9726-what-quals-aset-ocn-level2.html#post79113

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Diamond Training Qualifications in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mapei Academy Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online The ceramic course covers the...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen