Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond hole cutters , ATS. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just received my Diamond hole cutters from ATS....:thumbsup:.. very quick service and fan dabby dozy prices...

18mm / 25mm / 35mm / 45mm / 55mm / 65mm .... £22.82 +vat for all of them... :hurray:

A

Aston

they sound like really good value for the outlay.

i think lee, ray & gary got about 30 holes didn't they? maybe more?

i think the marcrist pg850 work out more profitable in the long term and are faster per hole but as sir ramic said previously, they are a pain to set up. Then there's the £350 outlay and the mess.

so if you divide the cost of the ATS bits per job, then you'll still make a good profit on them at a minimal out lay.
i am going to order that set tomorrow..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
they sound like really good value for the outlay.

i think lee, ray & gary got about 30 holes didn't they? maybe more?

i think the marcrist pg850 work out more profitable in the long term and are faster per hole but as sir ramic said previously, they are a pain to set up. Then there's the £350 outlay and the mess.

so if you divide the cost of the ATS bits per job, then you'll still make a good profit on them at a minimal out lay.
i am going to order that set tomorrow..

I think I will for that price too....seems like a bargain to me.

C

Concrete guy

Interesting point.

I was having a conversation elsewhere with someone who bought £200 of these holesaws (not from me) and suggested with that outlay I would probably have gone with a pro set like the Marcrist.

Are the pg850's really that messy?

We're working on a pro set at the moment, they will be thinwall CNC drill bits (actually from the glazing industry - like the picture below) which we'll combine with a water fed swivel attachment. It will probably be summer before we get them here. If we get a summer this year!

thinwalls_zps8c006bc0.jpg

Reply to Diamond hole cutters , ATS. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen