Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond hand pads or polishing discs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

The diamond discs I have seen and look interesting aswell, read they need bedded in alot to get them to work and as it's DIY wouldn't get alot of use.
Where did you purchase them, seem some on eBay that look decent at £4.95 per disc so can select the grits you need.
Did you mean the grinding blade can cause chips?

A poor grinding blade will chip.

Being honest, I will cut a mitre in porcelain using a standard cheap Chinese blade and finish up with a Montolit STL fine blade......the only reason I think the sanding discs might be useful is if you’re inexperienced.

I have used them on the odd occasion for mitring though.

Yes, the sanding discs can be bought from the likes of eBay. So cheap that it’s worth finding out for yourself if they’re useful.

C

Concrete guy

Gee whizz those prices are excellent what is the quality like.
Bet they don't ship to norniron

We ship all over the world.

Unfortunately the factory supplying us with the dished electroplated grinding discs has fallen fowl of a Patent and we've sold out of our original stock purchase. We're trying to find the Patent owner and buy from them, but no luck so far.

We've also tried 6 further versions of this product, none of which were suitable.

So it's looking like it will be out of stock for a while until we find a suitable replacement.

dg-1984

TF
Glasgow
We ship all over the world.

Unfortunately the factory supplying us with the dished electroplated grinding discs has fallen fowl of a Patent and we've sold out of our original stock purchase. We're trying to find the Patent owner and buy from them, but no luck so far.

We've also tried 6 further versions of this product, none of which were suitable.

So it's looking like it will be out of stock for a while until we find a suitable replacement.
Is there anything else close you can recommend?

Reply to Diamond hand pads or polishing discs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen