Search the forum,

Discuss Deals on vans ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Feb/March you'll find old demo's going cheaper as they new reg is around the corner. Shop around a lot, and don't hesitate to call a company in Wales, North, London, wherever. As you'd probably save loads of cash and well worth the trip to pick it up.

We have guys ask on the forum about amaroks for sale that they can get hold of quickly (as there's still a waiting list) and the lads get emailed by several firms who have them in or nearly ready.

So if you can find a van forum, then ask on there, as dealers will watch and it saves you calling dozens.

If you can't find a van forum by the way, let me know, I'll make one! There needs to be one for this sort of stuff!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Never looked for one before so didn't know lol

It's poor that is.

Looks like my sparky forum ranks well for 'van forum'.

Might be worth giving it a bash one time.

G

Gazzer

So far saved £600 on same van from the price off a main dealer on a pre reg. Cant see me getting any lower.

Reply to Deals on vans ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen