Search the forum,

Discuss Deals on vans ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Anyone seen good deals on vans ( Vehicles not Vans shoes) . They dont seem to advertise prices much online , just finance and lease etc .

D

DHTiling

Have you not tried Dealerships...

Email ones local to you and ask for the best deal on what van you want , then email the next one and say can you beat this and so on till you get a fab deal..

G

Gazzer

I havent at the moment Dave, not enough hours and I dont live near enough to them to drop in except the Nissan garage which is over the road. I tried them but they wouldnt budge from screen price which was well over the odds for a lower spec version of other vans.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
IS this how our clients get best deal for tiling Dave? :lol: (get price from one tiler, then contact another and ask if he could beat that price)

I

Ian

IS this how our clients get best deal for tiling Dave? :lol: (get price from one tiler, then contact another and ask if he could beat that price)

I'm like a Nissan dealership, screen price or I ain't doing it :lol:

D

DHTiling

I havent at the moment Dave, not enough hours and I dont live near enough to them to drop in except the Nissan garage which is over the road. I tried them but they wouldnt budge from screen price which was well over the odds for a lower spec version of other vans.

Just email them , don't have to leave your armchair then :)

Reply to Deals on vans ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen