Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting Metal Trim in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

afright

TF
Reaction score

I used to make mine just like that from wood in the 80s should of patent it then,having the use of only one arm I am always trying different ways to make my job easy cutting plastic and metal I do have the Quansol mitre box but tend to use my table saw its a lot quicker, have become a dab hand a doing mitre's free hand.

Last edited:

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
Best thing on the market to cut trim is a Quansol mitre block. Just google search it and you will find a supplier they are an idea that originated in New Zealand. Once you've used one of these you'll be amazed how easy it is to cut trims accurately time after time.

S

Stef

Best thing on the market to cut trim is a Quansol mitre block. Just google search it and you will find a supplier they are an idea that originated in New Zealand. Once you've used one of these you'll be amazed how easy it is to cut trims accurately time after time.

I agree but have a look at the box Dean designed as it is a cracker.
They had one on the counter at my local CTD with a bit of metal trim in it & the way it sits in the box is great..

Reply to Cutting Metal Trim in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen