Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting metal trim. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dripfeed

Hi all,

I,m a give it a go diyer and at the moment up to my "best bits" in doing our bathroom as "she who must be obeyed" requires, or is that , instructs.
Anyway I just wanted to pass on my "purchase of the day", madam chose ali trim, she doesn't want to know about mitreing etc, protractor, pencil, junior hacksaw, 1/2 degree out on each, crap result.

Genesis mitre block seems to be best, £6 on line +£5 p+p, to the point, "at last I here you cry", Sainsburys Homebase Junior Hacksaw and Aluminium mitre block, block measures 40mm x 20mm Sainsburys article No. 015 708 £8.79 I would recommend changing the blade for a fine tooth one.

For some weird reason of retail logic I found it in the electrical section.

Hope this helps and sorry for my first time waffle.

A

Aston

Hacksaw with 32tpi blade and quansol mitre box........ I swear by it best thing for perfect mitres every time. Trade tiler have them.

i bought one of those quansol mitre boxes from gary the tiler. very impressed with it.

Reply to Cutting metal trim. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen