Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Cutting metal trim. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dripfeed

Hi all,

I,m a give it a go diyer and at the moment up to my "best bits" in doing our bathroom as "she who must be obeyed" requires, or is that , instructs.
Anyway I just wanted to pass on my "purchase of the day", madam chose ali trim, she doesn't want to know about mitreing etc, protractor, pencil, junior hacksaw, 1/2 degree out on each, crap result.

Genesis mitre block seems to be best, £6 on line +£5 p+p, to the point, "at last I here you cry", Sainsburys Homebase Junior Hacksaw and Aluminium mitre block, block measures 40mm x 20mm Sainsburys article No. 015 708 £8.79 I would recommend changing the blade for a fine tooth one.

For some weird reason of retail logic I found it in the electrical section.

Hope this helps and sorry for my first time waffle.

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
Hacksaw with 32tpi blade and quansol mitre box........ I swear by it best thing for perfect mitres every time. Trade tiler have them.

A

Aston

Hacksaw with 32tpi blade and quansol mitre box........ I swear by it best thing for perfect mitres every time. Trade tiler have them.

i bought one of those quansol mitre boxes from gary the tiler. very impressed with it.

Reply to Cutting metal trim. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks