Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting in 140mm shower rough in box - any advice? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

AlexJones

5F2312D1-B908-427C-BE31-75AF26FED4CB.jpeg

Like 3_Falls suggestion for the ply template - thanks for the pinning the photo :) - will keep note of the various other responses.

I originally started with my laser to align the centre for all the shower outlets to the rough in box and has worked for the ceiling rain shower cutout when I laid the plasterboards, it’s all dead centre to the rough in box which is a start! Might just fork out the cost for the diamond hole saw cutter (will end up installing three of them in my house and maybe I can sell it on afterwards).

Q

Qwerty

Dont forget to clip those speedfit pipes down so they dont bang around under sudden pressure change

O

Old Mod

It would of been a a lot harder to do without the help from this forum

John

You’ve done a cracking job John!
Fair play to you.
Looks really good.
I’m glad we were able to help.
Thank you for posting the almost end result :) :thumbsup:

Don’t forget to keep coming back, we need to see the floor. :D

D

Dumbo

I don't understand this thread . It went form how do I cut this hole to finished bathroom ( less the floor ) in 8 hours .

Reply to Cutting in 140mm shower rough in box - any advice? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen