Discuss Cutting in 140mm shower rough in box - any advice? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

AlexJones

5F2312D1-B908-427C-BE31-75AF26FED4CB.jpeg

Like 3_Falls suggestion for the ply template - thanks for the pinning the photo :) - will keep note of the various other responses.

I originally started with my laser to align the centre for all the shower outlets to the rough in box and has worked for the ceiling rain shower cutout when I laid the plasterboards, it’s all dead centre to the rough in box which is a start! Might just fork out the cost for the diamond hole saw cutter (will end up installing three of them in my house and maybe I can sell it on afterwards).

Q

Qwerty

Dont forget to clip those speedfit pipes down so they dont bang around under sudden pressure change

O

Old Mod

It would of been a a lot harder to do without the help from this forum

John

You’ve done a cracking job John!
Fair play to you.
Looks really good.
I’m glad we were able to help.
Thank you for posting the almost end result :) :thumbsup:

Don’t forget to keep coming back, we need to see the floor. :D

D

Dumbo

I don't understand this thread . It went form how do I cut this hole to finished bathroom ( less the floor ) in 8 hours .

Reply to Cutting in 140mm shower rough in box - any advice? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks