Search the forum,

Discuss Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nakhodka2002

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Good night Phil. I know you are here. I went through al this thread. I am very sorry for what happend. My little advice is try to pray an it will help. It help me. And send a bill to this women . She has no right to behave like this. Chin up and good luck

P

Pebbs

This sleepless night thing is catching, Im up fretting over work related stuff as well. Why do we put ourselves through it? Must love what we do....just hate the aggro it brings sometimes.

afright

TF
Reaction score
Sorry to hear youre bad news Phil
She sounds a right one,stick to youre guns and go down the legal route it just seems she wanted the slightest excuse.All the best.Albert.

D

Dougs Third Go

did you have the meeting on wednesday Phil? if so what was the outcome and did you manage to agree on anything?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
did you have the meeting on wednesday Phil? if so what was the outcome and did you manage to agree on anything?

Post 80 Doug, Let's hope she ends up with someone like Sparkle333, then she'd have something to moan about!!!

C

charlie1

Still here, still awake.

Jeeso phill, if I'd have known!! I was up 4 hours ago watching some vid mr t mentioned in another thread ( tile master or something). Could have been on here chatting with the real tile master! Chin up mate

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
This sleepless night thing is catching, Im up fretting over work related stuff as well. Why do we put ourselves through it? Must love what we do....just hate the aggro it brings sometimes.

Tell about it im trying to get final payment on a 120m job and guess what she rang last night to say there's a few issues that need sorting.

Unbelievable I walked through the job with her on wednesday and she was saying what a good job ive done now all of a sudden when it comes to paying things change.

Lucky ive had a payment on this job still owed over a grand though

O

Olz

Don't let it drop mate, send her an invoice, with a clear payment deadline, make it clear you do not accept the work is under par. Give her say 14 days to pay. Then send her a letter before action. Then if still no payment file a small claims case via money claim on line, the county court online system. She's taking the proverbial and trying to get free work. I hate people like this with a passion, the cow that tried to do me over got it stuck up her big time by the court system and a bailiff on her door step. Funny, she though she could rip off me and some other trades, didn't take the stuck up £&@) long to pay the others once the neighbours in her posh little village saw the bailiffs van on her drive and clamp on her car!!

S

Spud

You are being too reasonable about this Phil you need to insist she sorts out paying you shame her with a bil board outside her house if needs be have you sent her a bill yet ?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thank you all, but I am on my 5th day with no sleep, and I don't have any fight left in me. Sorry, you are all good people, shame there are not more like you.

Reply to Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen