Search the forum,

Discuss Custom made tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Tile source hedge end . London Tile company winchester . Hampshire tile warehouse Aldershot all the same company

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can't you just buy the biggest readily available tray and then use backer boards set to the correct falls for the rest of the room? Should be easy enough to do if you ping a laser around the room to find your heights.

All joints can then be sealed and taped. If you were still worried you could even use Schluter kerdi over the top

Reaction score
Hi radim
I'm looking for a made to measure tray 1600X1200. so I
went up to Hampshire Tile in Aldershot to look at an ORBRY tray . light weight, 30mm thick, only a couple of weeks delivery and cheep.
trouble was the linear drain was micky mouse as there's no frame to tile up to so you have to stick your own trim round the opening, I'm sure it can be done but the drain and trap all looked a bit cheep
The square drain may be better but I didn't look at that one
Im now looking at using a standard size tray with a good drain and building up round the sides
I think Pro Warm is the same tray.

Reply to Custom made tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen