Discuss courses in bedfordshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Danny@ Diamond

Hi Andy,

We have a student on the course at the moment, who has traveled down for Hemel Hempstead due to a lack of good training facilities.

Depending what course you are looking to undertake we have some offers of free accommodation on at the moment.

If you require any further information please contact Zoe at the centre on 01903 739 407.

All the best :thumbsup:

Reply to courses in bedfordshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of any material that can be used as a training cement for tiles. I'm looking...
Replies
Views
alice james
A
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay