Discuss could some one pm me some price work advice? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike s

Hi
Not sure where to post this really , i've been offered some contract work for a couple of days a week ongoing , but not sure what to price it at , dont know wether to go for a day rate of job rate?
could do with some advice so i get the job and also dont over price it or more importantly work for free!
thanks

D

david campbell

are the materials provided?
what are you tiling?
is it akward work?
is the prep work done?
what type of tiles?
how local is the work?
is this person willing to give continuity of work?

all this and more should be thought about!
give us a few more details and you will be closer to getting an answer:thumbsup:

W

White Room

If it's contract work they will know how much a meterage thats available, go day work

Reply to could some one pm me some price work advice? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley