Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Cheating for JOTM in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

So I put this to the members here, Am I over reacting to a recent member who tried to enter a photo in Januarys JOTM.
He claims he doesnt have a photo with proof of date ? I wonder why ?
Well the photo in question is this
rosco100.jpg

So if this was completed in January why on his facebook page why is up loaded on 18th October ???
https://www.facebook.com/inverurietiles/photos_stream
Obviously completed beforehand!

M

mike1979

Oops caught with your pants down :sofahide:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

Blimey . Nothing get past you eh!

Had he left it with his first comment I wouldnt have even questioned it but while bored this afternoon and seeing him making a big deal out of it, I got suspicious so dug deeper...didnt take that much digging though.
Not sure whether to call him out though !

J

jonnyc

Neil . He probably deserves to be exposed but he probably does not merit the time to do it.
assume that he cannot see what you are posting in the arms.
As posted earlier there's not so weird as folk!!!!!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I agree with TJ, crap set out, double headers everywhere. Why try to win jotm by cheating? especially with a substandard geo job, if he is that desperate for a Mapei tee shirt, I will send him one.:thumbsdown:

T

The D

We had the same thing a few yeas a go but the member was atrusted member and it was all swept under the rug and nothing said so I wouldjust deny his entry and state the rules again

Reply to Cheating for JOTM in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks