Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap Effective Websites. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

w00dy

Hello all.
Thank you for letting me advertise on this site !!
If you are looking for a cheap website without the cost of most web designers, visit www.akitawebs.co.uk and mention that you seen us on TilersForums !!
Give me a visit and use the contact us button to submit any ideas or questions you may have.
w00dy

Attachments

• HEADER.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 67
G

Gazzer

I have to say that my website has been the best form of advertising I have ever had. One day I really should upgrade it but so far it accounts for a lot of my contacts including 3 Building companies/Bathroom fitters.
Ok its not one of yours but its working and I think its a must for any business these days.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice one. :)

I see dozens of plumbers and sparky's a week that have signed up to some scam scheme to gain work, and sometimes to the tune of £300 + VAT per month, only to find out they've got little or no work and are stuck in a contract. And I always encourage them to find a web guy who can rank them a website so they get a % of the business from people looking on the net, which is where people look these days.

No need to ever pay for any leads or schemes or building registers or anything of that type. Just have a website so your name is out there and you will eventually build up a bit of business via it.

A fair price too that is.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your website doesnt appear to have a portfolio. Can we see some of your work please? I've made my own website, i'd happily pay your prices to take it off my hands, but without seeing the sort of websites you're offering it's difficult for me to compare against what i currently pay for hosting and the time and effort i put in to keep it current.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I am more than happy with the website Dan did for me, thanks again Dan, top man.:thumbsup:

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice one. :)

I see dozens of plumbers and sparky's a week that have signed up to some scam scheme to gain work, and sometimes to the tune of £300 + VAT per month, only to find out they've got little or no work and are stuck in a contract. And I always encourage them to find a web guy who can rank them a website so they get a % of the business from people looking on the net, which is where people look these days.

No need to ever pay for any leads or schemes or building registers or anything of that type. Just have a website so your name is out there and you will eventually build up a bit of business via it.

A fair price too that is.

Shhh dan keep it quiet... Lol ha ha

G

Gazzer

A website is also great when you get to a clients house and they cant make their mind up if to have a vertical mosaic feature etc etc and you just so happen to have photos on your site.

I also use my Facebook page to update photos and its amazing how many people see something and go for it.

B

Bubblecraft

I get loads of work from my website & get lots of comments on its layout & content. Costs me about £12 a year & that's it.

Do it your self & cut out the ridiculous fees. Want to know how, feel free to PM me

W

w00dy

Thanks for the interest guys !!!
As i have only just started to promote my site, i dont have much in the way of a portfolio.
This is my latest project which i have created ... Clodhoppers MDC
Also just picked up a renew of a tattoo shop website so will forward details when it is complete.
Thanks guys !
w00dy

Reply to Cheap Effective Websites. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen