Discuss Charge more for diagonal floor area ? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just finished a 135m floor for a shop fitting company I do work for , have done loads of floors for them over the years, This one the client wanted done diagonally 30x 30 porcelain . Would you normally charge more for this .Not wanting to discuss figures obviously , just checking if anyone charges more for diagonal tiling... Thanx

R

Rookery

Me too. Though on domestics I try and dissuade the customer by saying something like 'really, I've not done it that way for ages, it's a bit old fashioned'. It usually puts them off and I don't have to mess about with tricky cuts into rooms off a hallway and the like.

Reaction score
Thanx guys for replies, probably stick with my rate for this one , but told contractor more for any future diagonal floors.... For the record the floor was black & white chequer board with black grout.......Couldn't,t talk client out of it, she was determined to get it this way......

J

Just Rizzle

if you fit for this guy alot probably do it at same rate dont put your relation ship in danger by allowing some one else in

Reply to Charge more for diagonal floor area ? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks