Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic tile range recommendation in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mickbull

She who must be obeyed has decided that she would like the shower tiled in such a way that the tiling colour graduates from white (at bottom) to black (at top) through 4 or 5 different shades of grey (I know!). :furious3:

After an extensive online search of hundreds of tiling ranges I have yet to find anything which contains a suitable number of shades of grey. Calling on everyone's experience, has anyone come across a tile range which could fit the bill (I could probably talk her round to the same effect in brown if need be).

Try looking at HRJ Prismatics range or the Pilkingtons Matrix range, reasonably priced, and should have all the colours you are looking for!

F

Franko

Guys,

Thankyou all for your suggestions, sorry its taken me so long to reply. Its definately given us some options. I'll let the forum know what we decide.

Thanks Again.

Franko

Reply to Ceramic tile range recommendation in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen