Search the forum,

Discuss Cement vs foam core boards in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Kilo

-
Reaction score
Hi, I'm about to redo an en-suite after taking it back to the stud. I have been doing a little reading on backer boards (but clearly not enough to be sure what to use!) I have gyp-frame 40 cm studs and an external block wall that needs dot and dab. I guess a lot of people rate Hardie backer. Just wondering what professionals and DIY's alike have used and what you would rate? Ta.

Reply to Cement vs foam core boards in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen