Search the forum,

Discuss Carpel tunnel syndrome in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think everyone will have some symptoms I don't so much get tingling or numbness but occasionally my hand locks up when I'm grouting large areas #clawhand

O

Old Mod

I had it once Andy, in my right wrist, not funny!
Took 9 months to heel properly.
Over extended my wrist during a weight training session.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Doctors will probably prescribe so kind of non steroidal anti inflammatory like naproxon which mite help but have side affect of making u high risk of heart attack and stroke lol I'd rather have a bad wrist lol

D

Dumbo

My father in law had it in both hands and had an operation to correct it. Also had a friend who had it . He would randomly drop things for no reason , also had operation to correct it .

Reply to Carpel tunnel syndrome in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen