Search the forum,

Discuss business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheWrightTiler

hi all

quick question

where did you get your cards from and what did you or would you expect to pay for 10000 cards

cheers all

andy

A

a1tiler

hi there, Vistaprint is the one i used, 10,000 cards approx 70.00 once you take into account the huge amount of freebies they throw at you. :thumbsup:

F

Fekin

I get leaflets done low cost £5000 for £49 but cards are expensive, summit like £70 per 1000

C

CLAYS TILES

check out vistaprint.co.uk they're really cheap, the more you buy the cheaper it gets! you only pay for postage!

S

sean384

Must agree with everyone else I got 1000 cards from vistaprint for £10 plus a free holder. Once you buy you also get loads of other offers letter heads, fliers etc etc.

Reaction score
i got mine from a company in warrington...i do believe they have now gone t*ts up..they are colour, both sides, glossy. they cost £85+vat=100 for 5000, no wonder they went bump...Mark.

B

bluevin123

Hello Fella,
I would suggest a company called 'fairprint' www.fairprint.co.uk .I designed my own leaflet on publisher and uploaded it to them for the go ahead. I got 5000 A6 flyers printed on both sides in full colour for £55 including delivery.I was really pleased with them. I actually found them on ebay.
As for the cards, I again designed my own and used a company on ebay. They charged £16 for a hundred single sided,but they were laminated which certainly sets them apart,also keeps them in good nick.
After giving them all out I tried someone else of ebay,from Hong Kong I think,again with my design and they are doing them 1000 both sides laminated for £30.www.zhanindco.com
Im waiting for them to come through any day now.
Hope this helps mate.
Vinnie.
(COLVIN TILERS)

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks Vista print cards LOOK cheap.

I have cards from other traders in my van..........and they just look so crappy.

I got mine from a printers advertised on ebay.........they where nice laminated cards. They did some proofs and mailed them to me for approval.........then within a week of me accepting, I had them.

Only problem is............after 3 years of getting them............they have folded up, and I'm on my last few hundred:huh2:
----
Touche Bluvin :thumbsup:

Last edited:
B

bluevin123

No, I quite agree with you,they do look a bit cheapish and are quite small,but they are ok and good value,but I would rather have a nice shiny laminated card. I think if you put them side by side,you could see the quality,and besides I think someone would be more inclined to look at a nice card rather than a thin duller type one,maybe im wrong,but I know I would,oh yeah and there waterproof.
Vinnie.

Reply to business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen