Search the forum,

Discuss business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bluevin123

Hello Fella,
I would suggest a company called 'fairprint' www.fairprint.co.uk .I designed my own leaflet on publisher and uploaded it to them for the go ahead. I got 5000 A6 flyers printed on both sides in full colour for £55 including delivery.I was really pleased with them. I actually found them on ebay.
As for the cards, I again designed my own and used a company on ebay. They charged £16 for a hundred single sided,but they were laminated which certainly sets them apart,also keeps them in good nick.
After giving them all out I tried someone else of ebay,from Hong Kong I think,again with my design and they are doing them 1000 both sides laminated for £30.www.zhanindco.com
Im waiting for them to come through any day now.
Hope this helps mate.
Vinnie.
(COLVIN TILERS)

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Am I the only one that thinks Vista print cards LOOK cheap.

I have cards from other traders in my van..........and they just look so crappy.

I got mine from a printers advertised on ebay.........they where nice laminated cards. They did some proofs and mailed them to me for approval.........then within a week of me accepting, I had them.

Only problem is............after 3 years of getting them............they have folded up, and I'm on my last few hundred:huh2:
----
Touche Bluvin :thumbsup:

Last edited:
B

bluevin123

No, I quite agree with you,they do look a bit cheapish and are quite small,but they are ok and good value,but I would rather have a nice shiny laminated card. I think if you put them side by side,you could see the quality,and besides I think someone would be more inclined to look at a nice card rather than a thin duller type one,maybe im wrong,but I know I would,oh yeah and there waterproof.
Vinnie.

T

tilinga2z

LCTS x 5k.jpg Hi I got my cards from Vitadesign based around Manchester 5000 for 110 including design. I am constantly getting great comments about the cards and am well pleased with the quality

A

a1tiler

cj i will put your comment down to your extreme dissapointment in the fact that england did not qualify for whatever !!
let`s face it when you start out in business it is good policy to watch the costs, start to let it slip from day one and it`s assured you are going the wrong way. anyway how many tradesmen in your town / area walk around with business cards,,,,, none in my area.

vistaprint are reasonable quality, but more importantly inexpensive at the start. :thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
cj i will put your comment down to your extreme dissapointment in the fact that england did not qualify for whatever !!
let`s face it when you start out in business it is good policy to watch the costs, start to let it slip from day one and it`s assured you are going the wrong way. anyway how many tradesmen in your town / area walk around with business cards,,,,, none in my area.

vistaprint are reasonable quality, but more importantly inexpensive at the start. :thumbsup:

Personally I'd rather pay that little bit extra and get a good-ish quality business card............All the vista one's I have seen are cheap looking, and don't exactly leave ME with confidence of the user of said cards.

I have had more than 1 job from people that told me they picked my card up because they LOOKED better than some of the others in the rack........that is good enough for me if I do get the job.

As for the comment on Scotland.............it was tongue in cheek (my wifes a sweaty):yes:

Oh and Brian..............I hate cider, and combine harvesters.....especially when stuck behind them. :lol:

Last edited:

Reply to business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for contract ceramic tilers to join our team due to continuous business growth. Derbyshire area. Great rates of pay but must have a CSCS card. If you’re interested...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.