Search the forum,

Discuss Builders from hell. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

A common theme I nearly always come across is when builders skim or put a rough scratch coat on lovely fresh flat new plasterboard then expect me to fix stone to it :mad:

Or when builders claim to have screeded when in flat there are fewer peaks and valleys in the Lake District!

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Reaction score
Or when they say , The floor if flat and ready to tile ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 91
S

SUPERTILER

What about dodgy companies???? Not people!! I think there could be a nice discussion in that point...

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Ooo I get loads of these. I'll be back onto a project Im working on next week so will get a picture. But one of the rooms I put my 6' level against the wall in the shower area. The level touches flat against approximately 8" of wall at the bottom. It then kicks away to 2" away from the wall at the top.
I've got 12mm 600x300 marble to fix to that!

Reply to Builders from hell. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen