Search the forum,

Discuss British Ceramic Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I'm fixing Porcelenosa Madagascar Blanco ceramic tiles at the moment and I have to say I'm shocked at how sizey they are and how bowed some of them are. Very disappointing for the customer but annoying for me!

S

Stef

I'm fixing Porcelenosa Madagascar Blanco ceramic tiles at the moment and I have to say I'm shocked at how sizey they are and how bowed some of them are. Very disappointing for the customer but annoying for me!
What size are they?
I think some Porcelanosa are now getting made in China.
I had problems with metre long Porcelanosa ceramics a while back, not up to their usual standards.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just doing a bathroom now with 1m cubica bianco, they are spot on but they are being fixed with tissue silver 660 x 440 and every so often one corner is curved and it creates a little bit of a lip, which fortunately only I have noticed. It does however say made in Spain on the back although they may only be packaged there :rolleyes:

Q

Qwerty

What size are they?
I think some Porcelanosa are now getting made in China.
I had problems with metre long Porcelanosa ceramics a while back, not up to their usual standards.

592 X 333 seems some are worse than others

Reply to British Ceramic Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen