Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss British Ceramic Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

here you go some independent test results .

test 1 001.jpg test 2 001.jpg test 3 001.jpg

magga

TF
Reaction score
Fitted some 600x300 called urban concrete from b&poo truly awful tiles.
£10 m2....say a it all really..
I fitted a load of these recently. I found them fairly similarly sized, however the edges were tapered on some sides, and square on others, so you couldn't use spacers properly, did you find the same thing?

P

PJ Tiling

You and me both bro... Been fixing 450x450 panesa ceramics, cust paid a fair whack for them. Nightmare job as im some of them are 1/2 mm out, customer insisted on 3mm grout lines!:rage:

Q

Qwerty

I'm fixing Porcelenosa Madagascar Blanco ceramic tiles at the moment and I have to say I'm shocked at how sizey they are and how bowed some of them are. Very disappointing for the customer but annoying for me!

S

Stef

I'm fixing Porcelenosa Madagascar Blanco ceramic tiles at the moment and I have to say I'm shocked at how sizey they are and how bowed some of them are. Very disappointing for the customer but annoying for me!
What size are they?
I think some Porcelanosa are now getting made in China.
I had problems with metre long Porcelanosa ceramics a while back, not up to their usual standards.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just doing a bathroom now with 1m cubica bianco, they are spot on but they are being fixed with tissue silver 660 x 440 and every so often one corner is curved and it creates a little bit of a lip, which fortunately only I have noticed. It does however say made in Spain on the back although they may only be packaged there :rolleyes:

Q

Qwerty

What size are they?
I think some Porcelanosa are now getting made in China.
I had problems with metre long Porcelanosa ceramics a while back, not up to their usual standards.

592 X 333 seems some are worse than others

Reply to British Ceramic Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks