Search the forum,

Discuss Bristol Job paid at last in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

finlay

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just to let everyone no I have finally got all my monies owing from the famous Bristol job .A soliciter friend of mine took all the details from me and sorted the tiling subcontractor out .He told me in all his time debt collecting he has never come across a person like Phil cxxxxxr.In his words a professional CONMAN .I hope any of you lads on here who are owed any money from this job dont give up and let him get away with it bacause after all that is how he makes his money .Thaks for all your comments last time after i post the thread about the job all the best to everyone Bob.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
good to here mate, theres nothing worst than being owed money, i managed to side step this job even though it was local to me.....luck escape by the sounds of things..

R

Rich

I didnt see the original thread about this job but Im really glad that you got it sorted, to many times we hear that it never gets resolved.

This wouldn't have been a shopping center would it? As i said this is the first I have heard of this job so sorry for dragging it up again.

Reply to Bristol Job paid at last in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen