Search the forum,

Discuss Bristol Job paid at last in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

finlay

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just to let everyone no I have finally got all my monies owing from the famous Bristol job .A soliciter friend of mine took all the details from me and sorted the tiling subcontractor out .He told me in all his time debt collecting he has never come across a person like Phil cxxxxxr.In his words a professional CONMAN .I hope any of you lads on here who are owed any money from this job dont give up and let him get away with it bacause after all that is how he makes his money .Thaks for all your comments last time after i post the thread about the job all the best to everyone Bob.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
good to here mate, theres nothing worst than being owed money, i managed to side step this job even though it was local to me.....luck escape by the sounds of things..

R

Rich

I didnt see the original thread about this job but Im really glad that you got it sorted, to many times we hear that it never gets resolved.

This wouldn't have been a shopping center would it? As i said this is the first I have heard of this job so sorry for dragging it up again.

T

The D

Now that is a result and no mistake. There are literally hundreds of tilers that have got nowhere with this man so you have done very well to get your money my hat is off to you m8. He is like the bogyman of the tiling world. He is the horror story you tell the apprentice (if you go off on your own Phil xxxxxx will get you) funnily enough the house I am working on at the moment is about 5 houses down from his house.

D

doug boardley

really pleased to hear the news Bob, feather in your cap for not letting this guy off the hook he's apparently wriggled off before:thumbsup:

Reply to Bristol Job paid at last in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley