Search the forum,

Discuss Black Slate Shower Tray HELP!?! in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

K

k rogers

Used a ceramic stool at the end of a new 1800mm black slate shower tray to hold soaps and shampoos. Two months later and the tray is now a warren of white scratches and an indelible 'ring' mark and other water marks. I used nothing to clean the surface harsher than dish washing liquid and a super gentle natural stone cleaner. These trays are not fit for purpose.

P

P Bell

Just put a slate effect shower tray in, as wanted a non slip finish for safety. (over 75) Installer said it must be mopped after every use, as water can't drain due to surface not being flat, but happy to do that. Don't feel safe on shiny flat trays

Reply to Black Slate Shower Tray HELP!?! in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen