Search the forum,

Discuss Big clinker in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

25% off in this months screwfix offers, great all round cutter, offering excellent value for money, very good on hard porcelain.

sa7e7aze.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bubblecraft

...great cutter for anyone starting out in the trade.

sa7e7aze.jpg

Oi! It's my main & only flat bed cutter I use lol. I swear by it. Slight blind spot on it but you get used to it

Is a good price too.

You can all keep your Rubi's & Sigma's

I

Ian

Lol, you don't tile all day every day! I had the original version that got all wobbly after about 6 months, this is the new version I believe. Maybe I should have chosen my words better, sorry if I have offended the clinker massiv, lol!

B

Bubblecraft

Lol, you don't tile all day every day! I had the original version that got all wobbly after about 6 months, this is the new version I believe. Maybe I should have chosen my words better, sorry if I have offended the clinker massiv, lol!

Very true Bri. I don't use it all day every day but it has done a fair amount of m2. Think in 3 years I've went through 4 wheels in that time

Z

zzr-matt

Beware that this is a version that is made only for screwfix and at a cost. It only has one blade height instead of 4 and the base is not quite so sturdy. I have one infront of me now and the play in the shaft bearing gives around 1.5mm of horizontal play in the cutting wheel!

It is not a new version of the Clinker its a cheap version of it.

Mine is going back and ill pay the extra for the other Big Clinker from Screwfix @ 109.99

Tried to buy one from topps tiles today but they were only willing to drop to 125 quid. Whats a real trade price on these things from topps?

Reply to Big clinker in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen