Search the forum,

Discuss Best supplier of adhesives North East in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

1highking

hello tilers of the north east, I am recently starting for myself and looking for a good adhesive supplier in Newcastle/Gateshead area the ones I used to use has unfortunately closed down (damn credit crunch) so a nudge in the right direction would be most appreciated thanks.

T

Time's Ran Out

There must be 15 warehouses in a 5 mile radius of Gateshead and Gods side of the Tyne Newcastle - so a great choice !

D

DHTiling

You say North east.?.. that is one big area ffs.... plz define your area , so we can recommend a place for you.

Reply to Best supplier of adhesives North East in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen