Search the forum,

Discuss Best price on a Dewalt D24000 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Tradetiler...

Coz he will match any like for like on them and he is officially the UK's biggest seller of the Dewalt D24000

S

Scott

You can get a reworked one which still has the warranty for a year but wont come with 2 blades and the stand

S

Scott

Maybe some, but not all. Some of them are ordered in wrong voltage etc so end up as reworks that way.

S

simhopper

The re-works have new casings but old internals, I have 2 reworked tools, A dewalt plunge 240v saw and diamond core, Both are now 18months old and have not failed yet!

Bought my d24000 from Tiletrader and was the best price at the time

G

Gazzer

There was a similar thread a while back where i proved that you actuallly save about £40 by buying one of these reworked machines as they didnt have 2 wheels or stand. So if you bought the extra wheel which would be around £100 and the stand about £60 to bring it up to spec of anew model you would be £40 better off and you still have a 2nd hand machine..maybe older model too.
A used car is still a used car whether its had a new or reconditioned engine or not.
I faced the same situation before i bought from Tradetiler, i am glad i made the right choice as i dont begrudge one penny for a fantastic cutter.

H

hillhead

I still wonder would one of these do me better than my big sigma 10M?
i could probably sell mine for a similar price that would buy a dewalt.

Reply to Best price on a Dewalt D24000 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen