Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Best place to buy metal trim in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Cat

Hey,

Im new to the forum, so hello all!

Im struggling to find metal trim at a reasonable price and wondered if anyone could suggest a good supplier? I have a topps tiles trade account but still found the prices to be quite expensive.

I am after the exact trim as shown in the image. Thanks guys
accessories-metal-square-edge-tile-trim.jpg

J

Just Rizzle

the trim from your local nearest supplier may well be the cheapest if you take into account time and cost to travel to save a quid elseware

C

Cat

Thanks for all the replies,

There are no local little suppliers near to where I live (We live in the countryside so almost everything has to be ordered in) or if they are they are asking almost £20 length which is insane. I get them for about £8 - £9 in topps

No it doesn't have to be homelux, just that profile.

Were not in a major rush for these so can wait for deliveries etc, it's for our own house so can do it out leisure for a change.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 49260

I used forum sponsor pro tiler tools (can someone likify it?) and price was better than anywhere I could source trim from - I may be a DIY-er but t'internet usually equals any trade deal but not in this case.

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If anyone would like to see some samples to check quality / colours please let me know and i will send some over.

Hi Sam
If you have a trim sample pack/board or something similar you could send over that'd be great.

G

GoneGuy

Morning Everyone,

We have a full range of contract trims on our sister site:

Contract Tile Trim | Leading Supplier of Tile Trim in the UK from the Experts at Northants Tools - https://www.northantstools.co.uk/categories/tile-trim/contract-tile-trim

Polished Aluminium from £2.49 per 2.5m length + vat (you only need to buy 1 length to get that price)

Stainless Steel from £5.99 per 2.5m length + vat

Coloured / Brushed Aluminium from £3.99 per 2.5m length + vat

If anyone would like to see some samples to check quality / colours please let me know and i will send some over.

Thanks
Sam
Hi Sam,
I’m interested I’ll pm you my email etc for photos and prices ;)

Reply to Best place to buy metal trim in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks