Search the forum,

Discuss Best adhesive for bnq glass tile? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

Hi just a quick question....i have some b n q 100x300 purple glass tiles to fit next week....on the back of the tile is like some kind of white plastic but its completley smooth, tiling in a kitchen what would be a good addy to use?...would white star be good enough or is it best for some kind of rapid setting cement based addy? just unsure as to how well the stuff is going to stick to the smooth back!! never come across a smooth backed tile before

M

Martino

What do you mean by single part?....something like bal whitestar tubbed adhesive?...to be fair i have always used whitestar in kitchens but just not sure on the sticking ness as the tiles are smooth flat at the back.....

T

trevortine

Single part is a cement based adhesive mate, mixed with water, two part is latex and powder.

Reply to Best adhesive for bnq glass tile? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen